Beef and mushroom
Gloomy, rainy, er, flooded..hope not…we’re not sure when this rain’s gonna end. Yesterday, our internet connection went very slow, got jaded waiting for it to normalize…we just watched news on the flooded metro and nearby places…
For dinner, I hurriedly prepared this easy beef dish. This is way too easier than the Beef Broccoli I used to cooked, too. I should have cooked soupy dish that would complement the weather, but, then, I wouldn’t want to spend much time in the kitchen, as the colder breeze is making me lazy…
Say, this beef dish reminds the kids of that 39er order at that bee food chain^_^.
beef loin (sliced thinly)
sliced canned mushrooms
soy sauce (optional), salt and pepper
- Marinate the beef in Worcetershire sauce, salt and ground pepper.
- Fry the minced garlic until golden brown. Set aside some for toppings.
- Add the beef and saute until half done.You don’t wanna boil the beef too much as will make the beef too hard to bite.
- Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Top with fried garlic.
- I try not to marinate beef or even pork in Lemon or Kalamansi, as those citrus fruits are acidic and can harden the meat when cooked.
- Worcestershire sauce is a condiment perfect in any way to tenderize and bring needed spices to any meat or fish dishes.